December 14, 2015

42 days left

Team Christina

Please DONATE to my fundraiser supporting last chance breast cancer treatment in Frankfurt, Germany by going to  https://www.youcaring.com/Team.Christina

Personal video of the day: 12/14/2015

Today was a busy day, especially coming off a few days that required my body to rest. The deep body aches, sourcing from the inside out, is incredibly painful. Nevertheless, I was able to push through it long enough to get several items checked off my list. I dropped of fundraising flyers at three Albany location listed below; I encourage you to utilize their specialties! Thank you for supporting my efforts.


1. Canine Caboose: Albany (541.926.3272) Jessie, the owner and groomer is amazing and comes highly recommended.

2. Albany Acupuncture:  (541.928.2171) Mandi Schwendiman is an incredibly talented acupuncturist.

3. Fourteenth Avenue Salon & Day Spa: Albany (541.926.7605) Ashley Rowe is a gifted and creative stylist.

Today I was able to establish another way for you to make donations toward my cancer treatment in Frankfurt, Germany. An account has been opened at your local Selco Community Credit Union. Donations may be made at any of their locations - just let them know your donation goes to TEAM CHRISTINA.

I have two exciting fundraising events that friends are about ready to launch – one involves food & gifts and the other will bring lots of laughs! Stay tuned for details! I am thankful for all the hard work my Team Christina peeps are doing to piece together events to raise money for my treatment, it really is a labor of love. Please continue to spread the word and make donations – I need your help to be able to try and save my life by getting the treatment in Frankfurt, Germany. 

In the coming days, I will begin to share some of the treatment modalities they offer so everyone can continue to grow feelings of hope along with me. I appreciate everyone’s support and continued commitment to me finding health and healing for my body. I feel surrounded by love.

Thank you to all the special, gifted, loving, generous, and kind people that I am blessed to have in my life. Much love and light to you all.


Easiest way to Donate Online:
https://www.youcaring.com/Team.Christina

Preferred way to Donate by Mail: 
Christina Garrett
PO Box 192
Philomath, Oregon 97370

Selco Credit Union Direct Deposit:
Team Christina


Today, I am hopeful~